Municipal Bond Information Services promotes transparency by developing timely and reliable information services for use by Dealers, Asset Managers, and Vendor Partners.
Market Data Feed
MBIS will provide current and historical information access to the market and public by aggregating its bid and offer data. The data is available intra-day, refreshed every 5 minutes, and an end of day bulk feed.
MBIS Comparable Securities Service
MBIS’ comparable securities service provides users the ability to relate securities to one another and provides a confidence indicator showing how tightly correlated the two securities are to one another.
• Comparable Securities for Price Discovery
• Provides comparable securities for less liquid instruments that are suitable to support price discovery
• Validated Model
• Validation of model based upon historical back-testing
• Confidence Measures
• Includes confidence measures to evaluate the relevancy of the comparable securities for the target instrument
• Flexible Delivery
• Supplied in both a bulk-data feed and through an API
• Fixed Costs
• Fixed cost supporting any number of positions